DDM Construction is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager oversees all procurement, budget, management of job cost, project schedule, and resources on their assigned project(s).
- Ensures timely completion of buyout and contract process through timely review of subcontracts, verification of scope of work, tracking of buyout process, and ensure execution of all material contracts and subcontracts for assigned projects.
- Oversees all change orders with owners and vendors.
- Assures RFI’s are issued in a timely manner; issued within 24 hours of the identification of an issue.
- Oversees and manages the project budget and job cost.
- Schedules and coordinates with subcontractors.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of pay requisitions to the owner.
- Reviews and approve invoices in accounting software, verifies invoices have been coded appropriately, tied to purchase orders, routed with delivery tickets and acceptable for approval.
- Attend owner meetings.
- Coordinate all testing labs for Subcontractor’s on the project. Ensure all trade superintendents are coordinating the testing lab for their respective work.
- Monitoring material deliveries, tracking and release of long lead items and assuring compliance with approved submittals to meet the schedule.
- Review and approves all subcontractor payment applications.
- Generates project baseline schedule.
- Update weekly and monthly schedules.
- Coordinates with Superintendent for near-term schedules and potential claims.
- Assures all logs are reviewed with teams to assure long lead material deliveries are being tracked and released, assuring compliance with the project schedule.
- Conduct weekly meeting with Project Teams.
- Oversee and Coordinate all project start-up and close-out items.